The Very Best Choice of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming, The Villages in The Villages, FL. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (352) 775-4654 to learn more!
Denise was amazing and we are over the moon happy with her grooming of our Chow Chow. She obviously loves her work.
So glad she will take care of our fur baby
Stacey is the most conscientious groomer that we have ever taken our dogs to. She is awesome. We totally recommend her.
Sabrina was great. Even our dog Blue liked her and he doesn’t like a lot of people.
Patricia Gail Marlar
Just WOW! Walk in clinic daily Monday - Friday, 11-3 for pup anal glands! We were in and out of there in about 15 minutes for 2 small dogs! And zero nasty odor, like at our vet office! Happy pups, happy me!
Sharon Sabo Jett
Frankie looked great and was comfortable with his spa experience.